Welcome to Friday Finds! My new series where I’ll be bringing you all the things that have caught my eye lately. From fashion to home decor, and everything in between, I’ll be sharing it right here.
This week I’m bringing you a fall themed collection.
This post contains affiliate links. So if you make a purchase using my link, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- A Ghost Cardigan to wear all throughout October.
- This lightweight brown toned flannel I just ordered.
- A fun ghost printed tumbler.
- A lovely throw pillow to add some warmth to your sofa or bed.
- An adorable plaid headband.
- Cute little ghost socks (clearly I have a thing for sweet little ghosts).
- A faux-croc green belt (I’m all about forest green this fall).
- A pumpkin doormat to use from now until Thanksgiving.
- More ghosts! These rhinestone ghost earrings.
- Camel ankle booties.
- A French inspired doormat to greet your guests the Parisian way.
- A tortoise shell look glass for an old fashioned or to feel fancy drinking water.
What have you been shopping lately?