Spring decor is hitting the stores and making me dream of flowers and warmer weather. The nice thing is we can bring spring into our homes now (even with a foot of snow outside)!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite new items from the Threshold collection at Target, so you can be sure it’s affordable and really cute!
This post contains affiliate links. So if you make a purchase using my link, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
1. I received this little woven box as a birthday present. I think it would look great on a shelf on top of a stack of books or styled on a console table.
2. The blue and green of these napkins is so pretty and refreshing for spring! Bonus: if you can sew, cloth napkins can be easily turned into inexpensive throw pillows!
3. This chair hits on the woven trend while still having a modern shape. These would be great for a kitchen table or if you are wanting a simple desk chair.
5. A rattan bowl can be a fruit bowl in your kitchen or an accent piece on a coffee table or shelf.
6. If I had space for this console, I would have already bought it. I love the woven doors, the door pulls, and that it has a lot of hidden storage!
7. The green of this pillow is so pretty and springy. Grab a couple to accent you bed or sofa.
8. For those chillier spring nights, a comfy throw is necessary. This one is chenille and a beautiful denim shade of blue.
9. I love the shape and colors of this pillow, and it’s neutral enough to keep out all year.